Friday, January 24, 2014

Glowing Green Smoothie

This is my go to green smoothie. It is my version of the Kimberly Snyder glowing green smoothie. If you haven't heard about her, she is a celebrity nutritionist and author of the "Beauty Detox Solution". This book changed my life forever, I recommended to anyone who is new to juicing.
This is my version of her GG smoothie. 


Ingredients :

1 cup of kale 
1 one Apple 
3 stalks of celery 
1 frozen banana (this is optional, I like how it gives it a ice cream texture) 
Half of lemon or lime
1/2 cup of frozen pinneaples 
1/2 cup of coconut milk (optional) or water
Add two table spoons of grounded flaxseed for extra fiber. 

Directions:


  • Add all ingredients in the blender. One quick tip, I blend the greens first then I add the fruits, it makes the texture better. 
This is the perfect fix to start your morning, you get all the necessary nutrients in one simple smoothie. You'll be full the entire morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment